Monday, March 8, 2010

Music culture

The most difficulty that I found when I analyze this music culture is when I first started to listen to it. Because I am not used to listen to country music so at first it gets kind of bored to me but after I read and do research about country music, the more I know about it the more interested that I gained. I and my fiancĂ© have a good time going to the Texas Love and War, we enjoined the band playing country music. After dinner we came and asked the band to do a little interview with them. They are pretty open, they answered and explained what we need to know and what we were unclear about. Everything was going well when I did my project and also the restaurant is not far away from where I live so I actually have more time to come over there and find out more about county music. I also did some research online and found out about some interested website that play country music. I also have interested in Garth Brooks music, and one of the song that he sings and I really like is “More than a memory”. This music culture project helps me learn more about the music that I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment